Do you wish your dogs have minty fresh breath when all the family comes over this weekend?? Here is a treat that will do just that!!
Check it out!
- 3 Cups Oat Flour
- 1 Cup Coconut Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Parsley (leafs only)
- 1 Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Mint (leafs only)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine oat flour and coconut flour in large bowl
- Add finely chopped parsley and finely chopped mint
- Add coconut oil, water, and beaten eggs
- Combine all the ingredients together
- Knead with your hands until you are able to shape in to a solid dough ball. If it is too crumbly, add a tiny bit of water.
- Roll the dough ball out to approximately 1/4 inch
- Use cookie cutter to cut out your shapes
- Place onto your lined baking sheet
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes
- Turn off oven and let them cool in the oven so they continue to dry out
- store in airtight container in refrigeration for up to two weeks or in the freezer up to 3 months
This should help with that dog breath when greeting all the family members.
Hope you all enjoy and as always if you ever have any questions feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org