You know those Milo Chicken Jerky strips, well this is the homemade version, they are so simple to make and the dogs love them!!
I hope your dogs love them too
What you need
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken Breast, or other lean meat.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Trim the chicken of all visible fat
- Rinse and pat dry
- Using a cookie sheet with sides, line it with parchment paper
- Place a wire rack onto the cookie sheet (this will allow the air to circulate as the chicken is dehydrating
- Slice the chicken 1/8th inch to 1/4 inch thick
- Place the chicken slices on a rack and cook for 2 hours *(check them after an hour and then every thirty minutes or so. Everyone’s oven can vary a little, so after you make them once you can adjust the time as necessary)
- Flip them over after 2 hours
- Continue to cook another 30 – 45 minutes
- Turn oven off and let them cool in the oven with the door open a little.
I hope all of your dogs love this!!
If you ever have any questions feel free to email me at email@example.com