AAAHHH its that time of year again!!
Those little buggers that are so hard to get rid of, and they annoy our dogs and makes things difficult for us. There are a bunch of things that we can do to help our poor babies.
- No-more flea dog treats. I have no idea if they work but its worth a try. Click here for a link to a recipe.
- Flea Trap. Again, I don’t know how well this works but I’m sure its worth a try. Click here for a tutorial to make this trap.
- Clean Clean Clean!!! Everywhere, vacuum the dog beds, and vacuum your bed, chairs, sofa, under TV stands, tables, everything and everywhere! Use Carpet Powder on all carpeted surfaces, or fabric surfaces. Use house spray to help kill all fleas and ticks in hard to reach spaces.
- Wash your pup with Flea and Tick Shampoo, and rinse with vinegar. You can also use flea and tick wipes between baths.
- Last but not least Flea Collar they do work!