Is your puppy always itching or scratching? Does your dog have dandruff? Is your dog scratching so much that they are bleeding?
There are several things you can do to help your dogs skin and coat look perfect again.
- Fish oil supplements
- Peanut Butter
- Honey and Oatmeal shampoo bath
- A tablespoon of olive oil on top of their dog food
- Coconut oil on top of their dog food.
On any open wounds:
- Keep them clean
- If you use Vetericyn, I would spray the area 2-3 times a day.
To prevent dry skin:
- I feed my dogs a table spoon of peanut butter or oil every week.
- I don’t wash my dog to much, that removes the natural oils that the dogs produce to protect their skin.
These are all things that I know and have tested or tried to protect my dogs from the uncomfortableness of dry itchy skin.
As always please feel free to comment on the post and contact me if you have ideas for future posts.